Do you want to:
Clear your mind
Increase your energy
Unblock stuck emotions
Or increase your strength and wellbeing?
Do you want to create a more balanced, peaceful life within our stressful modern culture?
The ancient wisdom of yoga provides a blueprint for a thriving, joyful lifestyle. Yoga is not an exercise, it is a way of life. Yogic practices help you align your mind and body to your Inner Wisdom and True Self within.
In this Yoga for Personal Transformation course you will explore pranayama (or breathwork) to create more balance, calm or energy in your life.
You’ll receive several mindfulness meditations, including mindfulness, expression, surrender, and more.
You’ll learn how to use mantras and mudras (special hand positions) to set intentions and shift energy.
You’ll learn about your chakras or energy centers, as well as techniques for energetic clearing and alignment.
You’ll explore several art projects, including mandalas, creating a surrender box, and creating your own mala beads.
You’ll also learn several asana (or poses) to use for personal transformation. The poses presented are very simple and safe poses that anyone can do. They will help you shift feelings and beliefs, increase inner strength, open your heart, improve core stability, and ground inner peace.
I am Victoria Hawkins and I will be your guide through this yoga program for personal transformation. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a 200 Hour Certified Hatha Yoga Instructor since 2008. I have been working in mental health and life guidance since 1997. I discovered yoga in 1999 looking to stay flexible and I fell in love with how it began to ease my mind and bring more balance to my life. I began studying the practices of yoga poses, meditation, breath work and mantras. I soon began sharing these concepts with my clients as I saw the value of living a lifestyle of yoga.
This course is brought to you by Transformation Academy and instructors Joeel & Natalie, who are life coach trainers with over 300,000+ students at the time of this recording. They are excited to have collaborated with instructor Victoria Hawkins to bring you this Yoga Life Coach Certification.
- The Lifestyle of Yoga
- The Tenets of Aparigraha (Non-Grasping, Non-Attachment)
- Aparigraha Meditation - Mindful Breathing
- COACH: Using Aparigraha with Clients
- The Tenets of Ahimsa (Radical Compassion for Self and Others)
- Ahimsa Meditation - Mindful Breathing for Self-Compassion
- Ahimsa Meditation - Metta or Loving-Kindness Meditation
- COACH: Conducting Ahimsa Meditations with Clients
- AHIMSA MEDITATION SCRIPTS
- COACH: Using the Tenets With Clients
- The Practice of Sadhana
- Sadhana Activity - 21 Days of Surrender Box
- SADHANA IDEAS
- COACH: Using Surrender Box Activity with Clients
- Mindfulness Meditation - "Out to In"
- COACH: Conducting the "Out to In" Meditation with Clients
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATION SCRIPTS
- Caring For Our Physical Body
- Caring For Our Mental Body
- Mantras & Mala Beads
- MANTRAS AND AFFIRMATIONS
- Create Your Own Mala Beads
- COACH: Mala Bead Workshop Ideas
- Caring For the Emotional Body
- Clouds In The Sky Meditation
- COACH: Using the Clouds In The Sky Meditation
- COACH: Using the Mindful Feelings Meditation
- Mindful Feelings Meditation
- Caring for Our Energetic Self (Aura, Nadis-Shushumna, Ida, Pingala and Chakras)
- Energetic Disco Ball Exercise
- COACH: Energetic Disco Ball
- Cutting Cords for Energetic Care
- COACH: Energetic Clearing and Cuttong Cords
- Pranayama for Balancing- Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Pranayama for Calming- Left Nostril Breathing
- Pranayama for Energizing- Right Nostril Breathing
- COACH: Pranayama for Energectic Balancing
- Coming Into Our Self-Expression
- Seeing Yourself As The True You
- COACH: The True You with Clients
- Self-Expression: When I Was 17 Activity
- COACH: When I Was 17 Activity
- Mandalas for Expression and Meditation
- COACH: Using Mandalas with Clients
- Minute Mandalas Activity
- COACH: Minute Mandalas with Clients
Suburban Shaman, LCSW, Psychotherapist, Yoga and Dance Instructor
About the Instructor
Victoria Hawkins, LCSW, E-RYT is an artist, author, psychotherapist, yoga and dance instructor, mom, and avid nature explorer. She has a passion for holistic health and wellness, and believes that all people can rediscover their peace and joy by looking within. Victoria has created a Whole Self approach to working with students and clients of all ages; incorporating art, creative movement, wisdom teachings, creative writing, psychotherapy and mindfulness meditation. She sees herself as simply a guide... and is thrilled to hold space for others to remember and experience their wisdom and healing inside. She earned a Bachelors of Social Work in 1996 and Master of Social Work in 1997 from Florida State University, and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Florida since 2001. She has practiced yoga and meditation since 1998, and is a yoga and dance instructor since 2005. Victoria is trained in Hatha Yoga through WendyFit, 200 hr YA approved training in Empath Yoga, and children/adolescent yoga certification in Radiant Child Yoga, Levels I, II and III, Street Yoga, Love Your Brain Yoga, and Shamanic Reiki.
Connect with Victoria at http://www.wingedtreasures.com