Have you heard the call of your true self, reminding you of your forgotten dreams?
Have you felt drawn to break free of your limitations and live more authentically?
Is there a fire within you that burns fiercely even after years of trying to snuff it out?
Have wake-up calls and ah-ha moments inspired you to finally embrace becoming who you were meant to be?
Sometimes it sneaks up on us after years of quiet suffering. Other times it is the inevitable side effect of a life struck by a sudden tsunami of unwanted change and pain. Sometimes we dive head first into the journey we feel called to, but other times we cling desperately to “what was”, like a terrified butterfly unwilling to let go of the empty casing that once housed the caterpillar. Life is exhausting, painful, and dark when trapped in the cell of our resistance to change.
The truth is we cannot always control what happens in our lives, but we can control what we do with it.
We have a choice—we can submit to a life of mediocrity and unfulfillment, or we can decide that life is supposed to be more—that we have a greater purpose for being here and we will do whatever it takes to determine our own destiny.
We invite you embark on a quest—a hero’s journey. Along the way, you’ll no longer see your pain or challenges as obstacles, but instead you’ll see them as stepping stones to a greater purpose. You’ll stop allowing others to write the chapters of your life story, and you’ll decide, once and for all, to live life on your terms.
Transformation is an inside job, and change is a process. This course isn’t just a list of processes to create lasting change and reach your goals, although it does cover that. This course is about changing from the inside out and preventing the obstacles that tend to stop people from reaching their true potential.
And that’s why this course is designed to help you:
Identify the blocks that hold you back so you can become unstoppable
Overcome fear of change, rejection and failure so you can feel confident going for your dream
Develop self-mastery by reprogramming limiting beliefs
Develop a growth mindset so you know without a doubt that nothing can stand in your way again
Get absolutely clear about what you REALLY want and who you REALLY are so you can stop living everyone else’s dreams
We invite you to join us on a quest of transformation that will lead you on a hero’s journey to a place where you really can do what you dream of and become all that you are meant to be.
So, are you ready to transform your life? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Guarantee: We know you will love this course. However, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason.
So, will you answer the call?
- Full Workbook: Total Transformation (ADA ACCESSIBLE) - This document contains all PDF attachments found throughout the course, in a single document.
- All Course Documents in One Handy Place
- Transformation is an Inside Job, Change is a Process
- What Holds People Back from Creating Lasting Change
- What Holds People Back from Creating Lasting Change WORKSHEET
- Identity Check-In: Who You Truly Are vs Who You Are Being
- Who Do You Really Want to Be
- Identity Check-In Roles WORKSHEET
- Identity: Archetypes
- Archetypes WORKSHEET
- Your Life Purpose: Becoming Who You're Meant to Be
- Become Who You Are Meant to Be WORKSHEET
- Becoming Your Best Self—How Would I Need to Think and Behave?
- Becoming Your BEST Self WORKSHEET
- Finding a Relatable Model
- The Growth Mindset
- Developing a Mindset of Success (Growth Mindset)
- Mindset ASSESSMENT
- Sphere of Influence
- Circle of Control
- Locus of Control ASSESSMENT
- You Can Change Your Brain
- Common Misperceptions about the Growth Mindset
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 1: Awareness
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 1 Awareness WORKSHEET
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 2: Perspective
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 2 Perspective WORKSHEET
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 3: Action
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 3 Action WORKSHEET
- Developing Self-Efficacy
- Self-efficacy WORKSHEET
- Self-efficacy ASSESSMENT
- The 3 Irrational Beliefs at the Core of Your Suffering
- 3 Core Irrational Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Banish Approval-Seeking and Say No to Should
- Questioning Beliefs and Excuses
- Questioning Beliefs and Excuses WORKSHEET
- Changing Your Beliefs
- Changing Limiting Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Questioning Your Assumptions About Reality
- Developing Awareness of Emotions
- Emotional Identification Chart
- Affirmations, Incantations and the Power of Your Name
- Affirmations and Incantations WORKSHEET
- Reframing Your Thoughts
- Reframing Your Thoughts WORKSHEET
- Cultivating Mindfulness
- Preparing to Succeed
- Evaluating Social Influences
- Become the Gatekeeper: How to Filter Your Exposure
- Why It's Hard to Say "No"
- How to Say "No"
- Willpower, Cues & Triggers
- Willpower Cues and Triggers WORKSHEET
- The 3 R's of Habit Change
- The 3 R's of Habit Change WORKSHEET
- Embracing Uncertainty
- Practicing Uncertainty
- Developing Change Confidence: The Change Resume
- Change Resume WORKSHEET
- Quality vs Safe Problems
- Quality vs Safe Problems WORKSHEET
- How Would Your Life Change?
- The Power of Pain and Pleasure
- Pain and Pleasure WORKSHEET
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Forgiveness WORKSHEET
- Putting the Oxygen Mask on Yourself First
- Putting the Oxygen Mask on Yourself First
- Overcoming Indecision Part 1: Autopilot and Being Stuck
- Overcoming Indecision WORKSHEET
- Overcoming Indecision Part 2: Irrevocable Choices
- Empowering Your Vision of the Hero's Journey
- Empowering Your Vision Quest WORKSHEET
- Creating Change-The Practical Steps
- Identifying What It Will Take
- Identifying What It Will Take WORKSHEET
- Having Realistic Expectations and Incremental Change
- SMART Goals
- SMART Goals WORKSHEET
- Setting Long-Term Goals
- GOALS Setting Long-Term Goals WORKSHEET
- Creating an Action Plan
- GOALS 30 and 60 Day Planning WORKSHEET
- GOALS Weekly and Daily Planning WORKSHEET
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are a dynamic duo, as a husband-and-wife team, partners in crime, and BFFs! They are freedom junkies and prolific content creators who have been coaching, speaking, writing, and teaching for more than a decade.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation on eudaemonic happiness for his Ph.D. in Psychology. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
Joeel & Natalie have started more than a dozen businesses, including (in chronological order) imports, photography, non-profit teen center, life coaching, t-shirts, magazine, book publishing, professional speaking, conferences and workshops, holistic virtual office center, online directory, life coach training, online course publishing AND MORE!
They’ve taken what they’ve learned through their successes and (most importantly) failures, and today they run a powerhouse education and publishing company.
JOEEL’S BEGINNINGS: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel’s name a meaning by helping others find their true path.
In 2009, he fulfilled his dream of opening a youth center in honor of his brother. Shortly thereafter, life called him a different direction and Natalie answered a Craigslist ad and took over his position of co-founder of this business.
NATALIE’S BEGINNINGS: After a decade of living a life that wasn’t authentically hers, and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a result, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing, she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired” from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer. Days before graduating college (finally) she answered an ad for a business partner running a non-profit teen center.
JOINING FORCES: While Joeel & Natalie met for only 30 minutes during this transition of ownership, two years later they reconnected and recognized how synchronistically the stars had aligned to bring them together. They joke of the irony of how they “starting the same business, just not at the same time” and they’ve been co-creating in life and business ever since.
JOINING THE INFORMATION AGE: Joeel & Natalie joined the information age and became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they went “green” and transitioned their print magazine into digital format. They found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost—and they were hooked! They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and training programs into information products and online courses.
THE NIGHTMARE/BLESSING: Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” to the online world when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Natalie became his full-time caretaker and their businesses crumbled down around them. They decided they never wanted to be in that situation again, so they dedicated themselves to converting their training, coaching and speaking programs into online courses that would outlive them. Their new business model is based on investing in “the new real estate”, which is creating passive income through building a portfolio of educational content.
Today they have 300,000+ students from 195 countries. They are passionate about sharing their story and inspiring entrepreneurs to monetize their passion and knowledge in this new digital education economy.